Old 10-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #5
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
AFM: laying on my tummy (I'm a belly sleeper) and I can feel my uterus. At least that seems to be growing just enough for me to feel the firmness down there. COME ON BUMP!
Bumpy dust to you too - bumpy dust all around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
Not much going on over here, except trying to get this tornado of a house back under control. Sigh I haven't lifted a finger since 5 weeks when the ms really kicked my butt, and now I'm 15 weeks. That's 10 weeks of doing NOTHING in the way of housework. I was swamped at work and exhausted and sick, so all my energy went to getting work done (since we need the paycheck) and I ignored the house. I only did laundry, and didn't even put it away, so it's all folded and stacked in baskets in the bed rooms. Be afraid... be very afraid!
OMGoodness, totally kwym. I've been just barely getting things done around our house - not quite on top of laundry (I usually do 2-3 loads per day), only doing cleaning when it's really needed - like when people come over, lol. I'm ready to have a clean and tidy, normal home again.

I've still been getting exhausted, and can't yet stay up past 9pm, but I've been feeling less and it seems to be hitting me later in the day now It's always ended at 13 weeks for me, so for only another 6 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Can I just say, it feels so good every time we start a new thread. We have that much more time under our belts, and hopefully we're that much closer to snuggling our rainbows!

*bumpy dust to all*
I KNOW!!!! Every new thread means we all have 2 MORE WEEKS under our belts!!! Well... not literally, at least in my case. I couldn't wear my belt now even if I wanted to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
subbing, doing okay here.
So good to "see" you!

AFM: After feeling this baby tickling me, I think I'm ready to get on the list PM'ing you now!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote