canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
for a new month!

And at the same time, lol. DD's homeschool "curriculum" this year is sort of a hodgepodge of various hand-me-down workbooks (some of which were partially used), so I lined up a calendar with what we do each day. I only printed the last week of August and then all of September to start off, and last night I printed out October and November. I was still wide awake so I could have done December, too, but that would have included my "maternity leave" and I wasn't quite ready to face the fact that that's so close yet. There's so much other stuff to do before then.
Lots of time - and yet it goes SO fast! You'll get there, though, and get it all done. But I kwym about not wanting to get that December one done just yet, lol.

AFM: (again, sorry... preggo brain in action here!) DH called FIL last night and FIL said he'll be here Saturday afternoon!!!! I can't wait!!!
Funny thing is, Saturday is our 11th anniversary - so we'll spend our anniversary moving his parents in... and I can't think of a better way to spend our day! We're hoping that, once they're settled in and I'm feeling better (and can stay awake past the kids' bedtimes!) we'll get to go away for a night to celebrate.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote