Old 10-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Oh so it's like a contest or something. OK I understand. Sorry for asking so much stuff but new here an trying to get stuff done.

Is there any ladies that does like femara an IUI's or such treatments of that?

I hope can fit in on here soon. If not around in the middle of oct is due be in hospital.
Welcome! I've done IUI with femara in the past and I'm currently gearing up to do IVF.

QOTW - I did this when I was preggo with DS#2 but I can't remember if it was right. I'm pretty sure it turned in circles but I can't remember now what that means, lol!

Monday Vent: I'm really tired of all the "advice" and warnings, etc about doing fertility treatments. I just want to be HAPPY and EXCITED about this without constant reminders of the risks. I've been through countless cycles of fertility treatments, charting, etc and I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. This will be a first for us doing IVF but I feel I'm as prepared as I can possibly be. I guess I'm just tired of the let-down responses and really want to hear positivity and enthusiasm right now. What's worse is that I'm pretty sure some jealousy (??) is coming into play here more than actual concern. Blah! Hope everyone's Monday is more upbeat than mine today! /vent