Thread: SOLD
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
jessd32003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

~SOLD~Was $90PPD, NOW $85PPD $75PPD OBO (shipping, DC, and insurance). Up for grabs is a black, 8GB, iPod touch 4th generation. This does have a cracked screen but otherwise works perfectly. Grandma bought my son a new one so I no longer have any need to repair this one. Gotta love grandmas. You could use it how it is (we have used it just fine as a spare) but I recommend eventually getting it repaired. There is minimal scuffing on the silver back. I've seen screen replacements listed on Ebay and Craigslist for $35-$40. All of them that I have seen are professionals with plenty of feedback. Usually you pay shipping there and they pay shipping back (with insurance). That gets you a $195 iPod for only $105-$110!!!!!! Would make a great Christmas gift at a deeply discounted price!!!!

Message if you have any questions Does NOT come with the apple charger but if you have any apple products, they all work on the same charger. OR you can purchase a generic one rather cheaply.

Last edited by jessd32003; 10-07-2012 at 09:30 AM.
jessd32003 is offline   Reply With Quote