View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
colin-mylilguy
Registered Users
seller

*REDUCED* NEW Smitten Baby organic wet/dry bag

It is brand new, with tags, only taken out for pictures!

This bag is awesome for cloth diapering on the go, or would be great as a hanging wet bag in the house. It has a heavy-duty clip buckle on the strap, a large zippered pouch for dry items and an equally large zippered pouch for wet items. And the green dot pattern is so modern and cheerful!

It measures nearly 14.5" wide and 16.5" long. I'm asking $34 $29 $26 $25 ppd! I'm just trying to recoup some of what I spent. They retail for $44.95. This is a great wet bag and a GREAT deal!!!

Here is the product info from Smitten Baby:

Like all Smitten Baby Totes, the Wet N Dry totes features a dual layer of waterproof V Care fabric. Choose from a variety of Smitten Baby’s bright and fashionable proprietary prints. Machine washable or wipe clean. Product withstands 100s of washings.

The Smitten Baby Wet N Dry Tote features:

One zippered pocket for dry, clean items a second zippered pocket for wet or messy items
Perfect for soiled diapers, trips to the beach or swimming pool, or
Heavy duty handle that can withstand even the heaviest loads
Heavy duty zippers and thread for extra durability, reliability and strength to ensure years of dedicated service
attractive, proprietary design with recessed zipper
bright colours printed with organic inks
Durable, waterproof Vcare fabric
Phatlate and BPA Free
Free of lead, cadmium, mercury and other heavy metals

Made entirely in Canada including fabric, printing and assembly

Like all Smitten Baby products Wet Totes are safe, long lasting and eco-practical

Last edited by colin-mylilguy; 10-11-2012 at 10:05 PM.
colin-mylilguy is offline   Reply With Quote