View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chicken Moma chat thread. Share, Q&A, all things chicken! <3 October <3

You were busy processing roo too eigh, lol. Booboo chicken rescently had attacked me. I was at the pen and just slowly went to pet him. He was obviously in a bad mood because of the new roo in the pen. Nobody would get along so all but one was processed. Cayden was fine, even helped. William was mad that Booboo chicken wouldn't talk again. Then with the roos after, he helped too. I was quite surprised. I didn't expect it to go so well. I have prepared then, but it was a big step. I didn't allow them to watch me do the actual "act" though.

BTW, I'm really glad you commented. Happy you enjoyed the little facts, lol. I had to sling it together. We have 5 br's. Found we had a roo so he is now in the freezer. We really like them. They are all identical so can't name them, lol. We have to come up with a group name, haha. Good idea! They are so sweet!

I too am looking forward to letting them free range all day! I have a fall crop out there atm.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote