View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
Mara'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

Placenta encapsulation: what did you feel like?

i didnt know if i should post this here, or pregnancy, or......??? Sorry!

Anyway, I have recently started to get into the "business" of placenta encapsulation. I was working for an established company, but decided to venture off into my own business with a few friends. Everyone who I talk to who has gotten their placenta encapsulated has only positive things to ay about it. Boosts their energy, milk flowing, feels great emotionally etc etc etc.

Well I am 5 days postpartum and on day 2 I started my capsules that my friend did for me. She did the raw method, so no herbs added. I took 2 that morning and 2 that afternoon. I was supposed to take 2 that night, but forgot. that day i started feeling crappy in the evening. I was overly tired, achey and emotionally I was a mess. The next morning i slept until 11. I took two more that morning and was literally on the verge of tears all day. Then my toddler was just so whiny and cranky at one point I literally broke down in tears thinking what the heck am I going to do with these kids, and what the he** was I thinking having them so close together. I was freaking out, feeling so depressed and physically tired and weak. I thought it might be the placenta pills, so I stopped taking them and by the next morning I felt fine again. No depression, weepiness, aches or pains. Nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else?!?!?!? How can I promote this as my business when I had such an adverse reaction?!???
Mara'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote