View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #6
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Many questions

Depends on what field you work in! LOL. My SO has a job as a deputy and I work in mortgage originations. =) We live Tucson, Its harder to get property here though. (well more expensive) if you are okay with living out of town Flagstaff and snowflake arizona are wonderful but I have 0 idea on the job makets.I know tucson has some other smaller towns around it that are great buut property can be expensive and you are getting closer to the border.We are really looking to buy property up there and the kids and I go up on weekends and spend the growing season up there while SO spends his time in Tucson.
I LOVE the small town in kentucky where my property is! Russellville, Kentucky its near nashville. Property is cheap, its near bigger towns (for work) it also has a few factorys for work (like an aluminum plant) the hospital there isn't the greatest but your about a 30 min drive from bowling green that has 3 hospitals. Like I said I got my property for CHEAP and its in a great location. The ONLY bummer is they do not allow you to drill wells.
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING

Last edited by igotmywings; 10-01-2012 at 08:41 PM.
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote