View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: SAHParent/Homemaker weekly chat thread 10/1-10/6

Tried to do a bunch of errands today and only made it through half. No second nap today, meaning cranky baby after dinner He is so stubborn.

I have to plan what I am packing for Cabo this weekend without my DH or DS. I am getting nervous about leaving my DS, I just haven't before for more than a couple hours. I also have no idea what will fit me. Pre-DS I was a size 00 and wore 24 jeans and weighed less than 100 pounds. I am not that anymore. Not close. I have no clothes that fit me. I am not huge and generally am okay with how I look now, I think I look more than a woman with curves, but I haven't really bought new clothes and just not sure if I have three days of resortwear to fit me.... silly issues, I know And the bathing suit issue! Where can I get a one piece? Does anyone know?

As for my SAH life... I need to purge and organize. Kylee, tell me how fast you can get your house back together and you will motivate me! I need motivation. I need to get rid of these tiny clothes, they are depressing.

"More Baby" coming May 2014

ISO - Curious George Twin Pottery Barn bedding... will pay with PP.
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote