mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash
Thanks, guys.

It's just scary. I'm older now... and that alone makes me wonder if my body can handle another pregnancy. I just want to feel the little peanut move. When I can start to feel movements (which was around 12 weeks with my last babe), I think that I'll feel much better. Just a few more weeks! Then, a few weeks after that, will find out what it is... then (hopefully) it'll be smooth sailing from there for me!

Man... sticky bean, sticky bean... just gotta pray for a sticky little bean.
You are NOT old, for heaven's sake! ;-) I'm 31!!! Making me feel like a grandma over here. LOL

I do the TP check too though it has gotten better as I've gotten farther along.

I don't know if you are religious or not but if anything in life is unpredictable it is pregnancy and death. There is pretty much nothing you can do to control these events. You are healthy. You are doing all the right things. Will worry change the outcome? Most def not.

Love this baby for as long as you can. Just like you do with your living children. Cherish every moment you have. :-)

That being said, I know it's hard not to be preoccupied by it all. Especially when you are a control freak (like me!).

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumh