View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 02:53 AM   #14
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: What are your favorite Halloween Books and movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
My kids are older, 6 and 11, for movies we love the Halloween Town movies, all of them even though they are really goofy. We also like Hocus Pocus and I still love The Worst Witch (it is from the 80's and pretty corny but I loved it as a child). Tharen likes Word World Halloween and Clifford Halloween too. Of course we also love Garfield and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
We love these all, and also the Halloween town movies are really cute plus the Disney Halloween movies, the Mowry twins have two called Twitches and Twitches two, they are pretty good.
I like to watch Disney channel everyday of October they play a new Halloween movie or cartoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel89411 View Post
DS1 is begging to watch Nightmare Before Christmas. We are big fans. Okay, I may be closer to obsessed.
Nightmare before Christmas is a hit too, Monster's Inc as well as Hocus Pocus, and Casper.
The golden retriever dog movies have a spooky one that's cute called Spooky Buddies, I love all the movies these little goldies have out..lol
Here is a link to a list of disney movies for halloween, all are pretty great!
http://www.disneymovieslist.com/halloween-movies.asp
Oh not a disney movie but The little vampires is really good, we love movies here.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote