View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #21
Geckmumto3
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: SAHParent/Homemaker weekly chat thread 10/1-10/6

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post

our house is also somber, as we found out over the weekend that our most recent round of ivf didn't work, and that insurance won't cover another round, so we're trying to plan out the $$$ aspect for one final round, since we absolutely cannot conceive without it (and we would totally have as many kids as nature intended if we could conceive naturally). and then, we had to spend a good chunk of the weekend with my brother and his wife who is due in 3 weeks, which is really hard right now. we found out they were expecting (a surprise to them, I think) during our first round of ivf, and here we are months and months later without a pregnancy, and only one shot left (cause we can't afford more than one round).
I am so sorry. Hoping you find a $$ solution and that this go-around is successful.

My DH is hosting a poker night here this weekend, which I think I mentioned before. Well, last night, he mentioned that he wants to play out in our sunroom, which is like a finished year-round porch at the back of our house. Makes sense because it is away from sleeping kids, etc.... The trouble is that is is cobwebby and needs to be cleaned. Plus,the bunny cage, hamster and random toys are out there.... Sigh. How clean does a room NEED to be for men to play poker in, really?? DH will help, but has a busy week, so I want to peg away at it. The bonus is, then it will be ready to turn into a playroom area for the winter after poker night.