View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
Funky Birdie Boutique
Registered Users
Formerly: chefwendybird
seller

My Mood:
FuNkY Birdie Boutique~BF/SBS/CM Sale starts NOW! Up to 55% off EVERYTHING & FREEBIES!

Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday STARTS TODAY!!!
Today, Nov 21 thru Monday Nov 26
ALL ORDERS PLACED will get to draw a discount under our BIG 5 SALE and add an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF!!!!!!
Savings up to 55% OFF EVERYTHING!!!!!
And freebies will be valued at $35!!!

Please see Big 5 Sale below for details. Orders must be placed before midnight on Monday for special shopping weekend savings to apply.

Remember we only have a limited number of discounts to hand out, so don't wait, order NOW!!!

BIG 5 SALE!!!

In celebration of ODD Shelby turning FIVE we are doing a HUGE sale!!

-FIVE weeks (begins TODAY thru Shel's bday-Dec. 2)
-FIVE ways to save*:
15% off
25% off
35% off
45% off
and
FIVE FREEBIES!

This sale will be run "drawing style". When you PM me, the birthday girl herself will draw from the BIG FIVE SALE "hat" which discount will apply to your order. We will offer FIVE of each discount (i.e. 5 orders will get 15% off, 5 orders will get 25% off and so on). Your discount will be posted on my page so all can see how many of each discount are left up for grabs!
The FREEBIES will be a FREE piece(s) from FuNkY Birdie of your choosing, up to a $25 value-or $25 credit applied to your order total.

Don't miss out, THIS SALE IS LIMITED to 25 orders!! It's a great opportunity to SAVE BIG for Xmas, all orders WILL BE SHIPPED IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!

*This sale is applicable only to paid orders, discounts will not be applied to trades. Big 5 Sale does not apply to clearance items. Discounts only pulled on orders ready to make payment.

Baltic amber teething & healing jewelry
Come join us:
20% OFF FOR DS MAMAS ONLY, LIMITED TIME SPECIAL!!!!

Last edited by Funky Birdie Boutique; 11-21-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: BIG 5 SALE!!!
Funky Birdie Boutique is offline   Reply With Quote