View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
Mysweetseven
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Farming/Homesteading October Chat Thread

Bummer on the house. Hopefully the right one will come along at the right time.

Funny you should mention that spirit world. My kids have been telling me that they think there is a ghost in our house for the last month or so. We have some friends that have had someone out to their house and were told that there is a spirit there and so I'm wondering if that is where it is coming from possibly but it has been several months since we've been around them. I know the entire history of this house and we are only the 4th family to live in it over 100+ years. 2 families were within our family itself. The only ones I'm not sure about is the original builders of the house. Makes me wonder.

My mom called to tell me she made some zucchini salsa this weekend and it turned out great. Can't wait to try it.

I did get all of my fabrics organized yesterday. Yipee!

Made a huge batch of pumpkin pancakes this morning and froze quite a few. My kids love them and its a nice treat this time of year. Not a lot of room in the upstairs freezer right now. DD went downstairs last night to get some corn out of the freezer and couldn't get the door open--I went down and the entire top to shelves of the freezer had frozen into a solid block!! It took me quite awhile to get it open. I defrosted it and moved everything upstairs. A new freezer is NOT in the budget right now.

ok---coffee break is over, back to school. I have my first homeschool check up this afternoon. We are using a new lady this year....wish me luck.
Mysweetseven is offline   Reply With Quote