View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #28
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chicken Moma chat thread. Share, Q&A, all things chicken! <3 October <3

I have 2 girls that take hours. The others hop in and out so darn fast thta I can't tell "who done what", haha!!!!

Chloe- I want some buffs something bad! A cp other breeds too. I'm gonna have to double the coop for that though. My plan really is to keep the main group of momas and the roo. I'd like to raise chicks for meat and perhaps keep a cpl here and there for replacement layers or just to add. I'd also like to sell some chicks. I love the idea of offering a healthy organic fed chick selection. Eggs too. It could really end up where the chickens are purchaseing their own feed and bedding, ect. I know, I have too many plans and dreams for one moma. Especially with such a bad back/neck. I'll be bust hs'ing the boys, need a greenhouse, expanding the garden, and making TONS of changes next year. Plus the basic needs, crossfenceing, fence the main garden from the flock, add on to the run, rabbits/cageing, more trees, and so on and so on. Still havn't finished the boys rooms and built beds. I need an outdoor brooder and chick or chick/moma pen. Yada...........

Well, it's about time to go get Cayden. Won't have to worry about that after thursday! Yipee!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for answered prayers!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote