View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #30
ajane
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Look what I woke up to at 5:30 a.m.!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancermommy1 View Post

I'm sorry, I guess I must be a horrible mom, but I just think this is hilarious and I'd have an awfully hard time getting angry at her. I find her assortment of food products to be quite interesting! Who wouldn't want a bowl of sugar and chocolate chips??

And, while I know there's danger, I think it's quite ingenious that she grabbed some scissors to hack into the honeydew with...and I'm a little proud of her for choosing strawberries and honeydew to go along with the cookies

Mama, I know it's a pain in the patootey and sure, she should help clean up the mess, but this is one of those things you know you'll look back on and look at the photos and laugh so hard when she is older and you're dealing with "big kid" problems instead of something trivial and funny like breaking into the pantry in the middle of the night.

I guess I think it's hilarious because it's totally something I would do and I admire the tenacity of children when they put their minds to something (even though it's frustrating as ****).