View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
diana_of_the_dunes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
2T and 3T Gymboree, Oshkosh, and Jumping Beans

All items come from a smoke-free, pet-friendly home. I'll roll all the items before shipping, but they may come with a stray hair... I've3 described everything to the best of my knowledge. Some items do have small stains, but I have noted any I've seen. None are big/dark/scary. Shipping TBD by location and number of items purchased. Please PM me with any questions or for additional pics.

Sorry, I'm not ISO anything but PP right now, though feel free to MMAO if you don't like my prices!

2T items

Gymboree Fair Isle cotton sweater with shearling collar. Heavyweight knit is very warm and great for cold weather. VGUC. $8

Gymboree Lil Pirate shirt. Pirate decal glows in the dark. Light wash wear and navy blue is a bit faded. GUC. $2

Gymboree (I think, no maker's tag) "Boo!" shirt. Letters are made of tiny skull-and-crossbones. Slight staining at sleeve cuffs, but otherwise VGUC. $2

Gymboree Fall Fishin' knit shirt. This is heavier than jersey, but lighter than a sweater. Some wash wear, and collar is off-white from being washed with an item I had dyed brown. It is hardly noticable, though, because of the colors in the shirt. GUC. SOLD!

Oshkosh excavator lightweight longsleeve tee. Light wash wear. GUC. $2

REI nylon convertible hiking pants. Worn and washed twice. No flaws. EEUC. $10

3T items

Gymboree jeep shirt. VGUC, except for some staining on ends of sleeves. Also washed with a brown item that I had dyed, so the white is off-white. SOLD

Oshkosh "Deep Woods Explorer" shirt. Light fading from wash. VGUC. SOLD

Gymboree bear shirt. Very soft and comfy. Light wash wear and a teeny, light stain on right upper sleeve. It looks darker in the photo than IRL. Otherwise VGUC. $3

Gymboree moose shirt. Small, light stain at bottom right that I can't get to show in a photo and a teeny orange mark on upper right. Some wash wear. GUC. SOLD

Gymboree hooded knit shirt. This is heavier than jersey, but lighter than a sweater. VGUC. SOLD

Jumping Beans excavator shirt. Lightweight jersey. Light wash wear. SOLD

Last edited by diana_of_the_dunes; 10-10-2012 at 08:45 AM. Reason: sold items
diana_of_the_dunes is offline   Reply With Quote