seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
In the words of my 4yo "Holy Moly Donut Shop!"

Attachment 121201

It showed up right away!!
OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 So excited for you. That is so dark. It's about time we get a graduate! Now just stick baby stick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Wow-Carissa now that is a B FAAAAT P for sure!!!! Congrats!

Mel-any news? Hope things are fine.

AFM-u/s day tomorrow. Nervous but since I feel pretty awful I am trying to be confident that things are fine.
Excited to hear the all clear tomorrow.

AFM, I'm CD 9 today which is usually the first day I test so I can get on meds asap if there's a line. I somehow ran out of tests. How on earth did I overlook that? I've never in all these years run out! So, since DH is working late tonight I decided DS and I will have "date" night. Just Mommy and boy. He loves those, we go to ChickFilA, he plays, I get a few min. of quiet while he runs energy off. I"m excited. That way I'll be in town and can run and grab a test. I live out in the stick so it seems so silly to run all the way to town just to grab a test so this seemed like a good way to do it. I know it's probably - and I'm used to that but I still do it because that's what the dr told me to do.

All my cute NB & Small Summer Girly wool is for sale: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1579744

Last edited by slimy72; 10-02-2012 at 02:41 PM.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote