View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #41
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Gender thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Try waiting 17 more days! This thread is driving me bonkers!
tell me about it i won't even be able to make my appt for another 2 weeks, grrr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
I posted our new pic in the u/s thread.. and like I said there... while not 100% sure, I think it's safe to say we're going to be team pink. The tech asked if I wanted to know but somehow I managed to decline since 1) Dh wasn't there (we weren't expecting an u/s today) and 2) we're still not 100% certain we're going to find out. However, I couldn't help but gawk everytime baby flaunted it's "goods," which I must say was a lot.. very active & proud baby, that's for sure.. LOL! And there definitely wasn't any indication of a boy. Our next appointment is the 30th and that is our official anatomy scan, so we have to make up our minds between now & then. I have a feeling we will be cracking, and I'm already pretty certain we're having a little girl, anyhow.... it's been my gut feeling since the get-go and today just made it even stronger, so I feel like I already "know," ya know. But, we shall see!

Congrats to all of the mamas who have found out!!!

i feel the same that we'll be team pink. i have felt like it's a girl from the beginning as well. i actually had two dreams last night and both times the baby was a girl. the first one she was so tiny and the second she was a little older and refusing to stay in her car seat, lol.