View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #18
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Can I just say, it feels so good every time we start a new thread. We have that much more time under our belts, and hopefully we're that much closer to snuggling our rainbows!

*bumpy dust to all*
Good point! I am happy to have made it to my second pregnancy after loss thread. Two weeks at a time, I can do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

AFM: After feeling this baby tickling me, I think I'm ready to get on the list PM'ing you now!
Congrats for getting to that point. I'm looking forward to the time that I'll start feeling tickles. Seems like eons away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post

Baby has been moving like crazy! Mostly late in the evening...heart rate is anywhere from high 140's to high 160's....

Hope all is well with you all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Me too. My dreams are usually a lot less hopeful when it comes to pregnancy.

I feel a lot more hopeful today than I have so far---silly since it was just a dream, but I can't help but be somewhat comforted by it.
Good to hear you are feeling hopeful. Take it one day at a time until that u/s appointment. Mine is two days later. Hope we both come away with good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-I'm feeling positively awful. Which yes is a good sign but still sucks because I have to function at work and at home with 2 lively kids. The plan was not to tell anyone until past 12w but if this continues I will need help and we'll need to re-evaluate that plan. My u/s is tomorrow but I feel awful enough to have confidence that things are fine. Still-if someone offered me to just sleep through the next 7-8 weeks I would!
Hope your u/s goes well tomorrow. You are waiting to see if it is twins right? Sorry you're feeling so icky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post

I heard the heartbeat today super fast at my appt 15 weeks have really flown by. At my next appt I'll be halfway done wow.
for getting to hear the heartbeat.

AFM: I'm doing good. I've been exhausted, taking a nap every afternoon while DD naps and DS watches TV I noticed I do have a bit of a bump, (if I pull my fat up to see what my belly would look like if I was thin) I can feel my hard uterus when touching the "bump." Only I know the bump is there. Guess, I don't have to worry about the problem of showing too soon, as I never lost the baby belly after DD was born