View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
deemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ONLY COWS AND MONKEYS left, RSD TTT Large

I'm so sad to see these beautiful trainers go . I LOVE my rainshines. She makes an AWESOME diaper and trainer. Great Quality. All have PUL in the wetzone. I'm pretty picky, so I'm going to list every minor thing about the trainers. I'm open to offers!!!! Only Monkey and Cows left! Here is what I have:

Here is a link to rainshine designs so you can see sizing:
www.rainshinedesigns.com

Top Row:
Owls $15ppd- Excellent condition, very very minor pilling of FOESOLD
Pink hearts $14ppd- Good condition, a few very minor stains on the inner. Some FOE pillingSOLD
Turqoise flower $13ppd- good condition, some shadow staining. Some FOE pilling SOLD

Second row:
Purple flowers- $14ppd- Some light shadow staining. FOE in excellent condition. No pilling at all SOLD
Black flowers- $15ppd- No staining that I can see, very very minor pilling of FOE (like maybe 2 pieces) SOLD
Monkeys- $15ppd- No staining that I can see, very very minor FOE pilling (like maybe 2 pieces)

Third row:
Oogas- $15ppd- no staining that I see, very minor pilling of FOE- SOLD
Turtles- $14ppd- Some shadow staining, very minimal FOE pilling SOLD
Giraffes- $13ppd- May be some minor shadow staining but its hard for me to see. Outer may be slightly faded but I think it still looks ok. Minor FOE pillingSOLD

Bottom row
Cows- $14ppd- some minor shadow staining, very very minimal pilling of FOE
Flowers- $14ppd- No staining but FOE is slightly faded.SOLD

If you feel my prices are too high, feel free to make an offer. Smoke free home washed in Country Save. None have been sunned but I'm sure the shadow staining will come out in the sun.

If you are interested in them all, I will make you an awesome deal

Thanks for looking
Jayme - wife to Tony and mommy to M (4/06) , & D(7/09), and DD#3 due in Feb '14

Last edited by deemommy; 11-04-2012 at 06:36 PM.
deemommy is offline   Reply With Quote