Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

I'm back again.

Your name: Becky

Starting Weight: 229
Current Weight:: 226
Short-Term Goal (ie. "X" by valentines/March): Still aiming for 219, so 10lbs this month
Long-Term Goal: 159-169
Weight Lost to Date: 3lbs...but I'm not counting this as a loss. I've been stuck between 226-229 for a long time now.
Weight Loss Plan: I think I need to change some 'health' things before I worry about the numbers. I've had a lot of headaches last month. I have no clue why I am so lazy, but I need to take my blood sugar EVERY DAY and my metformin! I also have been having migraines come back in full swing. I think this really chalks up to my "low-normal" blood pressure, so I think I'm going to buy a machine to use at home and monitor this and my sugars to take in to my doctor next month. My plans for eating remains the same. I've been following a vegetarian/vegan diet with a 'meal plan' from the nutritionists. They have me on a 1600 calorie diabetic diet plan. Soooo my #1 thing this month basically is my journal...log ALL food/meals, take blood sugar, blood pressure, take medication on time so my doctor can have something to work with when I go in.

TTC
Oropeza13 is offline   Reply With Quote