View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
holly6737's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,398
Re: Because this is a well visited forum, I need some help.

If urology is seeing you for the stones, urology needs to be writing you pain scripts and be the admitting physician. Them passing it off to the ED doc is lazy medicine. What is their plan for you? I would make an appointment and have a come to Jesus with your urologist. These stone attacks are his/her problem, not the ED docs, and they need to create a workable Plan for you that doesn't involve going to the ED.
Holly, Mom to 5 boys.
holly6737 is offline   Reply With Quote