3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need ideas for a "spooky" real food

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTKT View Post
I came across this website with lots of ideas.

http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/2011/...gross-and.html

The only thing I came up with off the top of my own head is spaghetti squash made to look like worms? Haha. Good luck! I hope this sparks some ideas!
That was really gross some of them! I really don't like Halloween though. Maybe I could have my DH bring a sheet cake with Luther's 95 thesis on it. That might scare some people. It is also reformation day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandis View Post
I have a haggis in my freezer. You want it? Lol I'm not afraid of eating it. I'm afraid of cooking it wrong. It traveled all the way from Scotland and I don't want to mess it up because I doubt I'll ever get the chance to actually go to Scotland.

The only other ideas I have are sour dough breadstick "fingers" with a blood (tomato) dipping sauce. Virgin bloody Mary's. Grassfed beef tongue? I love it but not many people know how delicious it is... With some tortillas and salsa... Maybe a squeeze of lime. Bean dip piped into a bowl with some Halloween store plastic flies on top so it looks like poop? Pumpkin bisque kinda looks like the color of newbie diapers. Lol um. Yeah. That's all I've got. I'll come back if I think of more, but I'm totally gonna watch this cos I need ideas for the kids!
I will wait till I go to scotland to get the haggis. We have a beef tongue in our freezer and I am not sure what to do with it. If you have a good recipe, please share!

The pumpkin bisque idea might work as several of the ladies have just had children. Though with my luck they are formula feeding them (and therefore the poo is different color).

I told DH he should do ants on a log (celery with peanut butter and raisins). It is at least healthy.

I don't have a pastry bag set or I would do something a bit more creative.