View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Good substitute for pre-natal??

I took my son's vitamin today. He didn't like it, and honestly it didn't taste great to me (maybe it was the oatmeal before that didn't taste right with it??) but it worked. I still have my last prenatal.

I did hear from Amazon yesterday and they said that they have issued me a $5 credit for my next order because of the mix up. That was nice of them. However I didn't get a shipping notice yesterday. I would have liked that better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I'm not sure what other vitamins to recommend, but I definitely wanted to say hello and that I'm wishing you the very best. I, too, went through cancer (Hodgkins Lymphoma), and as a fellow survivor, just wanted to extend my well-wishes to you!!
Thank you for the well wishes! Hopefully DH will have more reason to celebrate at the end of November then just Balders Gate coming out on the computer.