Old 10-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #6
Nicolenutt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGrace
Another choice that might be a little cheaper would be malabrigo silky, it comes in natural and is quite soft It's a 50/50 silk/merino blend. Good luck finding the right yarn! I hope you'll share the finished product when you're done knitting it up!
Thanks mama, I'll definitely share the finished project if there ever is one lol. I have to tell you that I always giggle when I read your siggy, I read it wrong..... My brain always thinks why is she trying to trade art for other ppl's pets and kids lol, and then I'm like no no no that's not what it says

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenndoxx

Oh I wasn't implying that it was too expensive for your project! I think it would be great for it! I just clicked on it and the photo of the white LL made me think of that white silk I posted above and I noticed it is more yards/less money. I was not trying to imply that the Lornas was too expensive. I think that yarn is gorgeous - I just haven't used it myself. I think a knitted baptism gown made out of a silk blend sounds beautiful.
Mama I didn't take it that way at all! I AM justifying it to myself lol. I really appreciate the suggestions. It's nice to have choices.