View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
PerfectFifth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
The $4 diaper extravaganza!

For hoverers ; FB, HH, WAHM, Snugglebottoms, SuperDo, wool, fleece, inserts. These diapers are taking up extra room, so I want them moved out ASAP! Everything is $4 apiece plus shipping. Let me know what you are interested, with your zip, and I will get you a quote.

Pockets do NOT come with inserts, unless specified. All of them have elastic and PUL in pretty good shape.

Clockwise, starting from green diaper:
1. WAHM green pocket diaper, VGUC. Flannel inner, ornate embroidered yellow "D" on outside.
2. Happy Heineys OS in owl print. GUC. Inside is pilled and very lightly stained. One of the snap tops is broken (see picture below), but the bottom part of the snap is still functional. SOLD
3. Medium Fuzzibunz Perfect Fit, white, GUC. This one comes with an insert! SOLD

4. Large Fuzzubunz Perfect Fit, orange, GUC. SOLD

These are what appear to be well-loved Snugglebottoms. I'm not 100% sure of the brand, because there are no labels and I got these at a consignment sale. The elastic is completely shot, so it would be better used as a contour diaper. The staining is a lot lighter IRL. $3 apiece or $5 for both.

2 Medium Knickernappies SuperDo inserts. They get stinky when wet, so if you'd like, I can boil them before sending them out. $4 apiece.

Two homemade fleece soakers. The one on the left is newborn-sized, and the other one is more preemie-sized, or good to use for doll clothes. I never used these, because I ended up having giant babies. $4 for both.

A homemade wool soaker, large -XL. Ugly as hell, but it does the job. SOLD
Four small gDiaper liners. These are obviously used (crackling along side edges), but surprisingly stain-free. $4 for all four.

Eight soakers of various sizes and makes. Many of these have never been washed or used. From left: 1 Tiny Tush, 1 GAD multiflap, 2 unknown, 1 Bungenius OS, 2 BG newborn, 1 homemade. $4 for all eight.
SOLD

Last edited by PerfectFifth; 10-10-2012 at 06:23 AM.
PerfectFifth is offline   Reply With Quote