Old 10-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #23
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
I heard the heartbeat today super fast at my appt 15 weeks have really flown by. At my next appt I'll be halfway done wow.
and !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
AFM: I'm doing good. I've been exhausted, taking a nap every afternoon while DD naps and DS watches TV I noticed I do have a bit of a bump, (if I pull my fat up to see what my belly would look like if I was thin) I can feel my hard uterus when touching the "bump." Only I know the bump is there. Guess, I don't have to worry about the problem of showing too soon, as I never lost the baby belly after DD was born
I'm still taking a bit of a nap with Levi, too! Only problem is, I got my hair cut on the weekend - like it a lot... but when it's curly I can't really lay on it until it's totally dry without making it go all weird... which means I have to fit in a shower after naptime?!

I wish I didn't show until later weeks. I'd love to be able to hide this bump for a good while. Yes, even if it was by having a belly all ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretzelpirate07 View Post
wanted to join in I am 32wks with a girl after 6 losses in the last 2 years, a total of 8 pregnancies and only 2 live births always up to make new friends
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
No consistent movement yet but the doppler is keeping me sane and stress free. I've been migraine free for almost a week straight now and I'm hoping it stays that way. Feeling really good lately. DH even got lucky this week, lol!
for the doppler! and for no headaches, too! heck, and for some too!!
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote