Old 10-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #27
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: When did you tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf88 View Post
My mom yelled at me and made me cry when I told her I was pregnant with my baby. She literally said "how could you do this to me?!" Like the whole reason we got pregnant was to spite her.
I worry that this will be my parents' reaction this time, so I haven't said anything yet. Since we lost Elli, they've told me repeatedly that they "can't handle that again", and asked me "never to do that to them again". Yup... cuz I totally chose for that to happen, just to hurt them.

We only tell most people once they are sure enough by looking at me to ask!
We told MIL at 6-7wks, cuz she was moving here and staying with us then. We told our good friends at 10wks, cuz she knew by looking anyways.
Like I said, we haven't told my parents yet... not sure when we will. They don't live near, only visit once a year or so (and just were here in the summer). I may not say anything until after the baby is born - seriously considering thing - or if they happen to visit while I'm still pregnant.

We haven't actually told our kids yet either - though I'm sure at least the older 2 know what's going on.
Things are very different this time around for us.
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote