Thread: Gluten?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

Re: Gluten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
The only "gluten free" thing I buy is bisquik gf pancake mix. Other than that I use things that are naturally gluten free. Eggs, meat and produce.
I recommend getting the everyday paleo cookbook, all of her recipes are gf and they're so yummy. I do all of my meal planning from that book!
thanks, I'll go search for it on amazon now My poor family is going to be mad at me for having to cut some things from our pantry. I tried to make a gluten free dinner last night though and my YDS seemed to LOVE it. He had two larg ehelpings and my older DS had a full helping as well which is unusual for him it was american chop suey but i had to leave out the cream of mushroom soup and the season salt...I couldn't believe that season salt had gluten in it but glad i checked lol. it didn't taste as yummy as usual but if i have to adjust my tastebuds to feel better than it would be totally worth it to get rid of this horrible feeling.