View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Possible induction for high BP and really nervous

Thanks Elena. I actually totally agree with everything you said. I suspect that even if they induce, I'll have no problem having a vaginal delivery because my body is ready. There is still that fear though. After having 5 kids, including 2 sets of twins (against the odds and rare) vaginally, my biggest fear is a c-sec for my last baby. (Of course, a healthy baby is more important. Not saying that.)

I see what you are saying about AROM. I'm going to have my OB check me on Thursday to see what my cervix is doing. (My 6, about to turn 7, year old had to be with me yesterday. I wanted to ask to be checked, but I just didn't feel comfortable with him there.) I'm not sure I'm going to be 5 already, but who knows, maybe I will. I'm thinking 3, maybe 4. But, it's hard to base it on my history since I have 2 sets of twins previously to compare it to.

The OB I saw yesterday was saying he would use cytotech (or however you spell that drug). He thought they could get me going without pit which is what I would prefer. He said I would still be able to move and walk around. But, we'll see what happens.

My kids are really acting up today and that is definitely not helping my BP.

I'm nervous, but I'm actually not stressing as much as it sounds like. I will be honest and admit that there is a big part of me that would be totally fine with letting them get this baby out. I'm ready now and I really don't want to wait much longer.