View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #54
rumblepurr
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning!
My Mood:
Re: Look what I woke up to at 5:30 a.m.!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
(And just in case you're wondering, 5:30 a.m. is by no means our normal wake-up time, and as you can hopefully see by the pictures, she had been up for about an hour or so before we found her).

In addition, the stepstool and her little laundry basket were in the doorway (apparently blocking me or DH from getting to her, now that she had her little feast all set up?).

I don't know what to do with her. I feed her good food throughout the day and then she wakes up and sneaks around at night and does this!!

She was hacking away at the honeydew with SCISSORS trying to get into it.

She had a little dish of sugar with chocolate chips in it. The dish had formerly contained toothpicks, which she just dumped out in the cabinet so she could use the dish.

The honey was in use somewhere, with the bottle down on the floor and dripping.

Multiple cookies were eaten.

The bag of croutons was being consumed.

The (unwashed) strawberries were taken out of the fridge and eaten.

We had a few of those "milk-flavoring straws" which she helped herself to.

Several pouches of fruit snacks were eaten.

Almost all of this stuff could not be reached by her without her standing on the stepstool, and while she was on the stepstool, she saw a sticker book on another shelf (that I had been saving to be a special treat someday), so she helped herself to that and was playing with it. DH had her throw it away.

I thought that the wee hours of the morning would be a reasonable time to get some sleep, but nope, guess DH and I each have to cut our sleep in half since DD can't even be trusted to SLEEP without getting into things she's not supposed to!

*sigh*
You have one smart cookie, the pictures! I'm impressed in more ways than one.
rumblepurr is offline   Reply With Quote