Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellybellybuttons
Morning ladies ;0)

Could someone tell me if I could use dk/worsted weight for this pattern if so which needle would work to meet the gauge or if it would even work. I am not a fan of fingering weights but love this cardigan.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/meridien

or should I look at tosh merino light or madelinetosh Pashmina Yarn, so expensive though.
I'm no help but that's beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
I got my hootie who finished! Melissa is going to make me some buttons to go on it!
Wow!!! That looks fantastic! Lucky lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotty Pine
Hopefully Fi is okay with me posting...but she's doing okay and needs prayers and naked dancing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2
Okay...I have permission to update you all on Fiona.

Not good

RB text me late last night that she had a miscarriage and was in surgery (d&c). She just updated me this AM and said that she is currently in the ICU and needed 7 units of blood and might need more. Her blood pressure dropped and they are/had a hard time controlling the bleeding. She said she is okay emotionally, but physically is she a wreck.

The hospital ICU has really spotty reception, so she will update when she can, most likely when she is out of ICU. If I get any other update, I'll let you ladies know. My heart is so broken for her now.
:cry