View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #8
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

Re: Farming/Homesteading October Chat Thread

3lilbulbs-never heard of a mini jersey! We've always had regular jerseys. We don't like their meat so when it's time to say goodbye, it is off to auction. We are about to have milk coming out of our ears as Rosie (the new one) just had her calf today(a heifer, yay) and we are still getting a little under 2 gal. a milking from our ornery jersey.

Mysweetseven- yes, it is a constraint therapy to try to get his other arm stronger. He has been in therapies since birth, but this round is different. He goes to therapy 5 days a week, 3 hours a day. I am usually okay with what happened at his birth, but at surgery times or intense times like this, i get a little sad/frustrated. I know it is a process and the feeling will fade for a time though.
Oh and forgot to add- i made zucchini salsa for the first time this year and it really is yummy!
Glad you liked the lady! I have 4kiddos, but only homeschool the oldest (5 years old). It is challenging and i am nervous about how it goes with multiple kids to teach.

Dh finished harvesting for the day and is cleaning out one of the smaller sheds near our house. The boys are helping him and all is quiet in the house.

I still need to make cinnamon playdough, supper, and pumpkin rolls so i better get in that kitchen and get to work!
raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote