Thread: Feeling Lonely
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Question Feeling Lonely

I'm going to be going in to see my RE oct 11 to talk about my surgeries coming up and for right now my dates for surgeries is set for Oct 23. The surgeries are going to be for endometriosis too see if it has came back because I've been having lots of issues with my cycle almost every month. I'm praying it's not bad at all but I've been having lots of pain at times so I'm scared it came back worst this time around. A few years I had it removed an it was very mild but this time I'm afraid it's worst.

Here is what be having done if not pregnant this time. Having done is HSG,D&C,Diagnostic hysteroscopy& laparoscopic ablation of endometriosis.

I'm starting to feel lonely in this time. I'm excited to get the surgeries soon if not pregnant this time but again getting very nervous an scared because will be having more done this time around. I do not want be told it's over on getting pregnant.

Do any of you ever feel lonely when your fixing to have something done? I have a wonderful DH but I just feel so lonely at times about this. I don't want the endometriosis to be worst where can't get pregnant again. I'm so scared of this.

Last edited by slyfoxy; 10-03-2012 at 03:29 PM.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote