View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am at the end of a 10 week loss...kind of. The baby didn't grow past 6 weeks, but I was 10 weeks when I found out, and 10 1/2 when I miscarried. I had the normal worries that something was wrong, but not any more than with my first 2. So looking back I could say I felt like something was wrong, but really it was just me being a worrier. The two red flags were that I was not sick at all and my tummy got really big really fast and then didn't change and on some mornings seemed almost normal. I thought I was just lucky with escaping the ms. With dd I had very minimal queasiness only for a short time so it wasn't really much different. Plus I had other preg symptoms so it just didn't worry me.

The stomach thing worried me, but DH just would say I was crazy, and that it was so much bigger than normal and so on. I know that I wasn't imagining the bigger tummy to begin with. My pants didn't fit and I only gained a pound. 3 days after I miscarried it looked pretty normal for me.

I started spotting light brown when I wiped at 9 weeks and even then I didn't think it was over. I had bleeding with dd and was fine so minor spotting didn't seem like a game ender.