Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
In it, I used my Doppler and got a heartbeat! I slept so well after that, but DH said I was sobbing in my sleep (from happiness!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-I'm feeling positively awful. Which yes is a good sign but still sucks because I have to function at work and at home with 2 lively kids. The plan was not to tell anyone until past 12w but if this continues I will need help and we'll need to re-evaluate that plan. My u/s is tomorrow but I feel awful enough to have confidence that things are fine. Still-if someone offered me to just sleep through the next 7-8 weeks I would!
It's hard for me to keep it a secret beyond about 8 weeks or so b/c the nausea starts at week 7 for me and isn't as awful as it is for some people, but it's awful for me, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
AFM: I pulled DH aside yesterday and told him about feeling Baby. He was visibly relieved to hear it. He said he's been wondering and worrying about it lately, but didn't want to ask and upset me. I told him not to worry about asking anything - really, there's nothing he's going to ask that I haven't all ready thought of.
We both know this is only a little step, there's still so much that could be/go wrong, but at least this step is in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Guess, I don't have to worry about the problem of showing too soon, as I never lost the baby belly after DD was born
I actually had lost all my weight from Jonathan, but even before pregnant with him, I was still carrying another 10 pounds or so from Benjamin. So I switched to maternity clothes pretty quick just b/c they were so comfy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretzelpirate07 View Post
wanted to join in I am 32wks with a girl after 6 losses in the last 2 years, a total of 8 pregnancies and only 2 live births always up to make new friends
Welcome! (And yay, there's someone further along than me, lol.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
I'm mobile so I don't know how! I'll do it when I break out my laptop this evening
I could keep you updated if you want me to. Just LMK if you do and what is your "change day."
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote