View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
desicasi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Size 9 - Ugg (Bailey and Patchwork), SKRs, Vans | Size 8 Vans, Twinkle Toes

Ship is not included. Everything is a size 9 except the Vans which are a size 8 and seem to run big.

Boxes available for Patchwork Uggs, Belle, Frankie Jo, Amelie, Vans Glitterfly. SKRs/Vans without boxes will go FC for $3.45 or less each. The Uggs will have to go priority and will be based on your zip code. Serious inquiries only please. If you want more pictures or have questions and are serious about buying please PM me. If you're going to make me an offer please do so BEFORE you ask for extra pictures/measurements/etc so we don't waste each others time.

SIZE 9:

Ugg Bailey Button Grey - These are in EEUC with only one tiny area of wear on the toe area. DD tripped while stepping up a curb so she hit that part on the concrete. It is pretty minor and not on the suede but on the piping that goes around, can you see it? $72

Ugg Patchwork - These go really good with most Hanna from last year. These are the ones from HA. EEUC $62

Classic Chestnut - These have a lot of wear. The front is damaged and there are spots on them. They are not as soft as a new pair. The inside is clean.
$21 SOLD

See Kai Run:

Belle - VGUC but some wear on the toes, it is blackish and there is one or two spots where the pink is coming off. Very minor though but I am having a hard time showing it in the pictures. I'll try again in a bit. $19

Franki Jo - These are EEUC, worn a few times. They are hard to get to picture because they are patent. So nice for the holidays. $26

Amelie - These are EEUC, worn a few times. $26

Vans Glitterfly size 9, run big IMO. These are NIB we just never used them so they are FSBR, $30. (These are NIB thus no actual picture. They look exactly like the SKUs.)

Size 8:

Yo Gabba Gabba Vans size 8 in VGUC but show signs of wear. These ran a little big for us, she wore them into size 9. $13

Skechers Twinkle Toes 8 - VGUC but these have some wear, there is a small area of fraying on one tow and just so areas of wear. All the lights work, vecro is good. They would be great for school/play. $10

FS of DD wearing the shoes:

SOLD:

Kai - pink and brown - VGUC minor wear - $22 SOLD ellasmommy1029

Last edited by desicasi; 10-09-2012 at 05:45 PM.
desicasi is offline   Reply With Quote