Old 10-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #27
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Possible induction for high BP and really nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskira View Post
Also, do you have a bp cuff at home? I found it much more informative to monitor my bp a few times each day at home than the single reading the mw took when I was stressed about it being too high already. I kept a log and took it in with me to show that while at home and resting, it wasn't so scary high as while I was in the office.

I know how frustrating high bp can be.

I agree with researching cytotec... Ihad it with my first and would not consent to it again if I could go back. I didn't have any adverse affects but I did read the FDA warnings after the fact.
My husband is a PT and can take it at home. That has been helpful in all my pregnancies. It's almost always lower at home, but wasn't last night. However, tonight it was 142/80, so lower. I will bring that tomorrow when I go. I think he is going to take off on Friday to allow me to rest during the day. He'll also be able to take it several times throughout the day and over the weekend to see what it's really doing. BP is frustrating especially since it usually has no symptoms and you feel fine. Ugh!

I've already decided not to consent to cytotec.

Thanks!