View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
beaniesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD! 24 GMD Infant Fitted Diapers - Barely Used!

I have 24 GMD infant fitted 100% cotton diapers for sale. I used these limitedly on my DD3. some have mild BF staining, but I haven't tried to sun out - I imagine it will!

This if the description from GMD:
Thus, we have designed this to make those first 2 or 3 months or so really easy. It has enough absorbency for a newborn without too much bulk and soft cotton leg gathers to contain that runny breastfed poop. Older little ones may need a doubler added for more absorbency. 100% cotton, flannel on outside, 3 layers of cotton terry inside. No microfiber, no polyester, nothing to retain odors. Just pure and wonderful easy washing 100% cotton. The front folds down for umbilicial cord healing.

They work wonderfully...I just got lazy this time so didn't use them much

There is some curling at the aplix from normal washing - it is still really sticky and these are in more then EUC. I am sure some of them weren't even used...

Asking $6 each plus ACTUAL shipping. I paid about $9 each for these and they aren't really used. Shipping is just too much to figure these days. I can fit all 24 in a large FLAT rate box and that is $15.

Here are a few pics - if you want more pictures I can take some - just let me know! I had to link it out - DS giving me trouble tonight with picture upload...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1023903...64183188415842

Last edited by beaniesmom; 10-05-2012 at 07:13 AM.
beaniesmom is offline   Reply With Quote