View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling Lonely

Why are they doing a d&c? I've never herd of that and I have had my endo at a stage 4 three of the four times they have been in there. I also have adenomyosis and PCOS. I have spent the last 14 months heavily treating my endo with surgery and lupron for the last 6 moths so I can kind of relate on how frustrating it can be. I will have a US in two weeks to see how things look on the big screen with hopes to skip surgery and get the show on the road so to speak. It has been a long process and I am very frustrated by it all, especially since we have no real answers as to it working or not. Things have looked better on the last US but the first US a year ago showed very little endo at all before the surgery, but it was wide spread when they got in there. Know that you are not alone. Many of us have been there and we all are here to offer comfort or just listen to you B!tch as needed. This sucks and it is a very frustrating thing to deal with. My DH is a wonderful husband, but he has not been the best at being supportive about this whole process. The lupron sucks, but I will say it has helped the adenomyosis go down considerably and the endo on the ovary is gone as well so it may be worth looking into. Good luck with your surgery. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.