View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Lilmeow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
NB-9m clothes, babylegs and more :D

NB circo brand fleece hoodie.. shows minimal wash wear and pillyness super soft and cute 4ppd

3 carters onesies. The green with dots has a small spot on it i didnt treat.. see picture.. the cupcake one was washed and worn once.. the one with the bow was washed and worn 2 times.. the green one shows most wash wear! $4ppd

size 3-6m baby phat 3 piece outfit shows was wear. still so very cute! 4ppd

Faded Glory 6-9m rainbow dots dress.. Shows little to no wash wear this dress is in perfect condition $4.50ppd

Carters 9m Both for 9ppd blue one shows wash wear green one was washed once worn once

2 Carters sz 9m onsies and skirt outfits . Blue one shows wash wear the green one was washed not worn! 7ppd for both

2 onesie romper style outfits by carters.. both show very little wash wear and in such great condition. $6.25ppd for both

Butterfly babylegs gone.. Dots 4ppd NWT circo 5.50ppd and mox are free with the purchase of one or both of the babylegs/leg warmers

SOLD BELLOW THIS LINE!
__________________________________________________ _______

Tie Dye tees are gerber 0-3m --- worn 1x each
Green dyed tee is "standard textile" size 3m shows some wash wear
SOLD

2 pair of robeez i believe they are 6-9m in play condition. The skulls show the most wear and tear the skull seams to either be cracking or thats how they are ment to be? the bottoms are dirty but no holes. The monster ones are worn but no holes. 7ppd

Carters 6m NWT dress and pants.SOLD

CLOSE UP TO SHOW CUTE PRINT

Hana anderson 0-6m shows wash wear SOLD

Jessica

Get Free Twitter Followers

Last edited by Lilmeow; 11-26-2012 at 05:54 PM. Reason: adding more!
Lilmeow is offline   Reply With Quote