View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:42 AM   #42
2boyz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: First grovia and I am in love. Will these feelings continue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie714 View Post
Yesterday I got a grovia shell with two stay dry soakers. I love love love it.

I love how soft and stretchy and comfy is seems on lo (currently 4 months)

I love how it fits. My poor 3 year old had to try it on and it fit her, so I know size wise it will last.

I love that the shell will last through more changes because of the waterproof back on the soaker.

I even tried it at night. My son slept half the night on his tummy and half on his side and nursed two times and this diapers lasted 11 hours without a booster. Even the mesh inside the shell was dry.

I want to have only this kind of diaper. Does anyone have all grovia hybrids in there stash and still love it?

I'm a little worried that I love the first impression too much and it won't last. Will my thoughts on them change when we start solids?

Does anyone use this shell with a different soaker?

Thank you.
You sound like me a few months ago! I asked the very same questions about these dipes, and yes, I still love them, even more! I actually told my husband how much I love these things today. I have tried a variety of diapers and hands down these are my favs. I love that instead of the plasticy pul material against their skin, you have that soft mesh. Yes, you do have to change the whole set when there's a #2, but the rest of the time, these have worked outstanding. I have two in these diapes, a 2yr old and a 2 mth old. The 2yr old, I use these during the day and use bg's at night. I did find that he leaked with them some at night. My 2 mth old lives in these. I'm getting rid of all else except bg's for night and my grovias for the day and buying more grovias!!
2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote