View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
luvnbnmama
Registered Users

Talking Dr. Sears & Dr. Michel Odent-New Baby Expo

Aloha! I miss coming on this site every. day. when my baby girl was a baby! She just made 6 years old on Monday

I wanted to let you all know (mahalo mamarazzi) about some great events that pregnant mamas in Hawai`i (and wherever will want to come to!

Dr. Sears has been to the May Oh Baby Expo and it's SO great to see the expo have some wonderful information being shared, rather than just a bunch of things to sell to new parents...but this upcoming New Baby Expo October 13 & 14 will also have Dr. Michel Odent speaking both days at 11:00 (just before Dr. Sears) in the Demonstration Room.
Most of you will know him from Ricki Lake's documentary, "The Business of Being Born" and he's written 12 books and travels the world promoting the Mid-Pacific Conference on Birth and Primal Health Research will is happening at the Hawai`i Convention Center October 26-28. The conference will have a booth at the expo as well (as soon as you enter, in the right corner)

Before the expo, this weekend Dr. Michel Odent and Heloisa Lessa; also from TBOBB who has a PhD now and is a home birth Midwife in Brazil are having a potluck this Friday, October 6th at the Magic Island Beach Park to gather interested individuals, discuss volunteer opportunities and create a vision board for birth in Hawai`i!

So don't miss!

This Saturday October 6th
Magic Island Beach Park
11 a.m.
Bring a tent if you have, something to sit on, your drinks a dish to share and some old magazines, scissors, glue etc (of course you don't have to, just come!)

Next Saturday and Sunday
October 13 & 14
New Baby Expo
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mid-Pacific Conference on Birth and Primal Health Research booth
(as soon as you enter the main doors in the right corner)
Michel Odent, speaking at 11 a.m. both days in the Demonstration Room

October 26-28
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Mid-Pacific Conference on Birth and Primal Health Research
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Visit: www.wombecology.com for registration and information

Look forward to seeing many of you at one or all of these events!!
luvnbnmama is offline   Reply With Quote