View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Re: Just need to vent....it's another spanking thread

Quote:
I think the problem with today's kids does not stem from spanking or not spanking...I personally feel it is the result of an onslaught of toxins (vaccines, food, etc) on an immature developing brain coupled with parents who are not connected and do not teach/train and discipline their children.
This assumes there's a problem with today's kids.

Honestly, I don't think today's KIDS are any worse behaved than any kids of any other generation...I don't think there is a problem with todays KIDS at all.

I DO think young adults today, like young 20s, have a problem. I think they are growing up very immature and I think statistics that show that so many are rubber banding back home after college and so on back that up. I don't think however that that has ANYTHING to do with discipline methods as kids and I think it has more to do with a lack of responsibility as teens and young adults.

But KIDS, I don't think kids today are any different than they were 150 years ago, or 1500 years ago.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote