View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #16
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you regularly cook breakfast for your family??

We always cook breakfast on Saturday mornings, its just a tradition thing that DH & I do, we don't get to spend much time together during the week so cooking a big breakfast on Saturday mornings is one of our "things". Sundays, just depends on how much time we have before heading to church...honestly, those usually end up being poptart or drive-thru kinda mornings because we attend church an hour away from home and always seem to be running late, no matter how early we all wake up. During the week, ODS eats breakfast at school (with all of his friends, he loves it, and it lets him sleep in later). DD and YDS eat breakfast at home, but DD cold cereal, like its her favorite food ever, and YDS is still in the finger food stage. If my older son is home because of no school and/or if DD wants me to cook a hot breakfast, I will and its not a big deal for me, we keep pretty much all the stuff here...we just don't really do it during the week.

We do breakfast for dinner at least once every couple weeks...biscuits & sausage gravy, eggs & bacon, pancakes & bacon, stuff like that.

Last edited by smashncakes; 10-04-2012 at 08:04 AM.
smashncakes is offline   Reply With Quote