View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #19
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you regularly cook breakfast for your family??

Always on the weekend, unless i decide to go get breakfast. Sometimes during the week. Depends on how together I am. I use to make oatmeal with fruit everyday, but had an aversion to it while pregnant. I have never gotten back into the habit. Weekends are usually pancakes/waffles/french toast, sausage, biscuits and gravy, eggs and pan potatoes. Whatever but its real breakfast. During the week no cook mornings are cereal, pancakes or waffles from the freezer (I make extra on the weekends and freeze), toast and fruit (I don't really consider this a cooked breakfast). If I cook breakfast during the week its usually eggs, toast and fruit, sometimes out meal. These days I usually eat toast with wowbutter and a banana. But I am trying to get back into the oatmeal. DS likes oatmeal too, dd sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. DH hates it for breakfast- he likes it for snacks though. If I make eggs he eats otherwise he just eats cereal during the week.