Old 10-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #59
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Sept 30th-Oct 6th

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatefade View Post
The offer is accepted!!!! Gah! Now we need to sell our place. I'm really not looking forward to getting our house ready to sell. Any advice?
No advice, but good luck! And congrats on the offer being accepted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
HAd a Dr appt today. Couldn't find a heartbeat. The Dr is thinking the placenta was in there way--he thought he heard a faint heartbeat. He said he would've had me go right to sonogram if we were in his other office. The office I went to today did not have office. My next appt is in 4 wks. I guess I will now if something is wrong by then.
More Mama. You've been on my mind constantly since I read your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Boooo for no hb. I would be demanding an u/s for peace of mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post
maybe you will feel baby before then!
to both. I'm kinda as to why the Dr wouldn't have put a req in for an urgent u/s, just to check everything out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
My calendar popped up just now and said, "12 weeks! Stop progesterone!" I am both happy and terrified to stop the progesterone.

So who celebrates Halloween? I remember a few of us talked about Halloween costumes, but what are all the kids dressing up as?
I've never been on progesterone myself, but I know lots of mamas get to the stopping point and it's a scary point to reach! I've heard many that don't just stop "cold turkey", but will decrease it slowly over the next few weeks - some on the advice of their Drs, some just because they felt safer weaning off it.

We do Halloween. It works out really well in our small town - we have one side of town (where we live) that we all go around to, get lots of candy, then the other side of town (across the old train tracks) the older 2 can go around to while we take the younger 2 home - they're totally pooped after this side!
Not much ideas about costumes yet. The boys want something gross or scary - I don't like that, so we'll be figuring something else out for them! DD wants Medusa or something like that. Levi will either be Pablo (backyardigans), a pumpkin, or a bunny - we have all 3 costumes here from the other kids, just gonna let him pick which he'll wear, he's not big on dressing up.
There's a halloween store set up in town for the month, the kids have been begging to go for a couple weeks now, so we'll go in there and see what we can find.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote