View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
CM6755
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
HELP! 34 WEEKS PREGGO WITH SINUS INFECTION, NEED NATURAL/HERBAL REMEDIES PLEEEEEEEASE

Title says it ALL.

I am 34 weeks, not high-risk, I have been drinking a preggo blend tea (RRL, Nettle, Alfalfa, Oatstraw, Mint, & Hibiscus flowers) I made myself for a few months and about 3 weeks ago increased it to 2-3 cups a day. Two days ago I fully incubated (LOL) the sinus infection that my WONDERFUL hubby brought home to all of us, it ran through my 17 year old asthmatic then my 4 year old, then my 16 year old, now me. I'd rather not go the antibiotic route or OTC meds while preggo. I ordered my herbal remedies book a week ago and it's not here yet.

I know many of you ladies are VERY knowledgeable with this topic and would appreciate it some advice.

I have:
Tea Tree Oil
Eucalyptus Oil
Lavender Oil
Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Carrot Seed Oil
Almond, Grapeseed, Coconut, and Olive Oils
and I have a health food store close as well.

I did a nasal rinse last night and plan on doing several today. I also inhaled a steam pot of 2 drops of tea tree oil and 1 drop of eucalyptus oil. Those helped very temporarily.