View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #19
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Those of you that have had late losses (10+ weeks)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
It was my first pregnancy so I didn't know anything was wrong until looking back on it. Yes, I had MS but not to the degree I did with later pregnancies. I think the most profound thing looking back is that my breasts weren't sore like they were in later pregnancies. First sign was spotting, that happened long before I began cramping. I hadn't had an u/s yet, that wasn't supposed to happen until the day after I actually miscarried. I was 14w along, my dr dropped the ball BIG time here. Light pinchy cramps are totally normal and after you hear/see the hb the possibility of mc decreases drastically. I understand how you feel, I was always terrified after that. And if it makes you feel better, with my second son I had no symptoms at all except for being really tired (but I had a 3month old baby too! No m/s, no sore breasts, nothing. He was my easiest pregnancy. If I hadn't had the belly I would have been on the "I didn't know I was pg" show. Hopefully you are just going to enjoy a really easy pregnancy with your last, mama.
Oh, it's not easy by any means. I have all of the symptoms. Headaches, sore boobs, seeing spots, extreme fatigue, and horrific morning sickness that lasts all day long. Throwing up several times a day most days. I just have an irrational fear of something happening. I just want to be into the second trimester. I think that will set me a LITTLE more at ease.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote